Do you feel like moving your body? Then you must come visit us at MondoCon! Feel free to dance around or enter the competition and win!
Rules of the contest:
- There are 3 grades for the dancers: Beginner, Intermediate and Pro.
- The following number of contestants can participate in each grade: Beginner – 8, Intermediate – 15, Pro – 3.
- Those who sign up are required to do a qualifying round so they can be put in the appropriate grade based on their performance.
- The top 26 dancers from the qualifying round will move on to the contest, from where they can advance to the next round by a direct elimination system.
- The winner of the Beginner and Intermediate will then go up against the opponents of the next grade (so the Beginner grade’s winner may have a showdown on Intermediate level and the Intermediate’s champion on Pro level).
- Contestants can sign up on the spot with their full name, nickname and e-mail address.
- Those who are not present at the beginning of the contest or when they are called upon to dance, will have 2 mins to show up – if they don’t, they are automatically disqualified.
- Every match is 1v1, and the winner is whoever gets 3 wins first (BO5).
- The music track is chosen randomly.