Another chapter in the blood-soaked history of the Mishima family has came to the consoles and PCs. The tournament will be held again,where life and death the stake and not just the fate of the championship title. You can also participate in this fight as one of the warriors and fight for the best of honor. Are you good enough ? Are you worthy to join the ranks of the Mishima family or you will end up in a bottom of a volcano? You can prove your suitability at the following Mondocon.
– On-the-spot registration
– The championship is limited to 32 players ( the number of maximum players can vary based ont he registrations)
– Players must check-in 30 minutes before the championship at the point of registration
The Tournament will be in Double Elimination format.
– Anyone who does not check in is disqualified
– Before the matches, you are notified that you are the next. You have 3 minutes to get ready. If you do not appear on time, you are disqualified.
– The matches will be in Bo3 format and the finals will be in Tournament mode.
– Upon pressing the start button, you are notified about it. After 3 notifications, you are disqualified.
– You can not configure rage arts on a single button. It is prohibited.
– You can use your own PS4 controller, but its not mandatory. Please bring you own USB cable for you controller too.
– For every player, Fair Play is mandatory. Please consider this before registering to the tournament.