Do you feel like moving your body? Then you must come visit us at MondoCon! Feel free to dance around or enter the competition and win!
Rules of the contest:
– Categories: Beginner,Advanced ,Pro
– Max Competitor for categories:
– Beginner: 16
– Advanced: 7
– Pro: 5
– All competitor need to play a qualification match to be categorized in the categories above.
-After the qualification match the best 26 of the competitors will go to a single elimination tournament and will be separated to 8-15-3 (Beginner-Advanced-Pro) categories. Beginner and Advanced champion will move to the category above them.(Beginner->Advanced,Advanced->Pro).
– The registration is local and you need to provide your full name , nickname and an email address.
– If someone will not appear at the start of his/her match, after 2 minute he/she will be disqualified.
– Every match 2 competitor will play.
– The music selected by random.
– The finals are Best of 5 : so you need to win 3 match.
Another chapter in the blood-soaked history of the Mishima family has came to the consoles and PCs. The tournament will be held again,where life and death the stake and not just the fate of the championship title. You can also participate in this fight as one of the warriors and fight for the best of honor. Are you good enough ? Are you worthy to join the ranks of the Mishima family or you will end up in a bottom of a volcano? You can prove your suitability at the following Mondocon.
– On-the-spot registration
– The championship is limited to 32 players ( the number of maximum players can vary based ont he registrations)
-Players must check-in 30 minutes before the championship at the point of registrationThe Tournament will be in Double Elimination format.
-Anyone who does not check in is disqualified
–Before the matches, you are notified that you are the next. You have 3 minutes to get ready. If you do not appear on time, you are disqualified.
– The matches will be in Bo3 format and the finals will be in Tournament mode.
-Upon pressing the start button, you are notified about it. After 3 notifications, you are disqualified.
-You can not configure rage arts on a single button. It is prohibited.
-You can use your own PS4 controller, but its not mandatory. Please bring you own USB cable for you controller too.
-For every player, Fair Play is mandatory. Please consider this before registering to the tournament.